Why have a Virtual Security Manager?
Flexible and cost-effective access to leading cybersecurity expertise
Developing and maintaining a robust cybersecurity programme can be challenging. Especially if you don’t have the right skills, time or budget to employ a full-time, in-house Security Manager.
Spark’s Virtual Security Manager (VSM) will give you access to the expert knowledge of an experienced operational security or SecOps expert. And all at a fraction of the cost.
A VSM can be embedded within your organisation and work with existing teams in meeting your security objectives. Each VSM can be tailored according to your requirements and budget, and is backed by New Zealand’s largest dedicated cybersecurity team. VSM can provide anything from best practice incident management planning and notification on emerging threats, to support on policy and technology implementations.
Ways a Virtual Security Manager can help
- Provide support with due diligence on new suppliers
- Providing support of internal and external audits
- Supporting internal Security Policy review and development
- Providing technical security guidance e.g. Endpoints and Cloud implementations
- Supporting digital projects and Cloud migrations
- Gap analysis using Threat-Modelling framework ('MITRE ATT&CK')
- Support and advice dealing with new threats and vulnerabilities