My Spark Digital Portal
If you are a My Spark Digital user then you must read the My Spark Digital terms & conditions.
Spark Digital owns all copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this site. Everything on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of the respective owner(s). Nothing on this site constitutes a grant or an intention or commitment to grant any right, title or interest in any intellectual property of Spark Digital. The content on this website may not be used for commercial purposes. You may display, copy, download and distribute content made available on this website for your personal, non commercial use, provided that you do not modify the content and you retain all copyright, trademark and proprietary notices.
The sites linked to this site are not under the control of Spark Digital. Spark Digital is not responsible for, and makes no representations, warranties or conditions concerning, the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Spark Digital provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by Spark Digital of the linked site.
In accordance with Internet protocol, we require that you request the permission of Spark Digital to link to this site. If you would like to link to the site please contact us.
User Comments and Blogs
Where there is an ability to post user comments or blogs, the following terms and conditions will apply:
- The views which are expressed in the comments sections are not Spark Digital’s views, nor the views of any of Spark Digital’s staff or its related entities. Spark Digital accepts no liability in respect of any material posted in the comments sections, nor is it responsible for the content and accuracy of that material.
- If you place reliance on material posted in the comments sections you do so at your own risk, and you indemnify Spark Digital (and its related entities) from any liabilities, claims, costs, loss (including indirect and consequential loss) or damage suffered or caused by reason of your reliance on any material posted in the comments sections.
- Spark Digital retains the right and discretion (but not the obligation) to edit, delete, reject or remove any comment which you post or seek to post in the comments sections. You grant Spark Digital a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to Spark Digital, without limitation, in any format.
- Spark Digital retains the right and discretion to terminate your access to the comments sections if Spark Digital believes you are abusing the services in any way, or have breached these terms and conditions.
- You consent to Spark Digital collecting and storing your email and IP address for security purposes.
- You must not post any material in the comments section:
- which is not original work in which you own the copyright, or which in any way violates or infringes (or could reasonably be expected to violate or infringe) the copyright, registered trademark or intellectual property rights of another person;
- which is (or could reasonably be expected to be) obscene, offensive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise illegal;
- which is (or could reasonably be expected to be) defamatory of any person;
- which breaches any laws or regulations, infringes a third party’s rights, or which are contrary to any relevant standards or codes including, without limitation, any material which racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability; or
- which you know or suspect (or ought reasonably to have known or suspected) to be false, misleading or deceptive.
- You must not use the comments section for the purpose of:
- advertising, promoting or soliciting any goods or services, or otherwise engaging in trade or commerce; or
- providing any financial advice, or advice of any kind in relation to any financial product.
Indemnities and Exclusions
The information provided in this site is based on information supplied by Spark Digital (unless otherwise specified), and is intended only as an introduction and guide to Spark Digital and its range of available products and services. While every endeavour has been made to supply accurate information, errors and omissions may occur. Accordingly, Spark Digital does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this site.
You agree to indemnify and hold Spark Digital (and its related entities) harmless against any liabilities, claims, costs, loss (including indirect and consequential loss) or damage incurred as a result of any material you post in the
comments sections, or as a result of any breach by you of these terms and conditions, or in any other way connected to your use of this website.
Notwithstanding any indemnity provided by you under these terms and conditions, Spark Digital and/or its related entities retain the right to assume the conduct of any defence to a claim brought against them, and of any proceeding or appeal issued by them, and you agree to provide all reasonable cooperation (including by making available relevant documents) that Spark Digital may require from you in relation to any such claim, proceeding or appeal.
Spark Digital excludes all liability whether in contract or in tort (including negligence) to the maximum extent permitted by law, as to the compatibility, security, quality or fitness for purpose of any content on this website.
Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes on the website. Your continued use of the website after any such changes will be deemed acceptance of the changed terms and conditions.
If we do not act in relation to a breach by you of these terms, we do not waive our right to act with respect to that breach, or subsequent or similar breaches.
If any part of these terms is found to be unenforceable it will not affect the enforceability of the remainder of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions shall be construed and applied in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.