- Increasing staff expectation to use own devices.
- Push for better work/life balance.
- Cost savings - Less devices to purchase.
- Time savings - More work done on the move.
- Effective monitoring keeps costs down.
- Improved decision-making.
- More access to business information.
- Faster business processes by utlilising mobile apps.
- Faster response to customer queries.
- Improved business systems and client service.
- Improved efficiency, decision-making and productivity.
of the global workforce are now “anytime, anywhere information workers” who use three or more devices a day.**
of employees think using their mobile devices enables them to do their work better.*
will be the ratio of mobile app projects to PC app projects by 2015.*
of the workforce will be mobile in 2016.*
Find out why business
mobility is going mainstream
Many organisations are held back by their own IT because it lacks the agility to respond quickly to changing business needs. New revenue opportunities, robust decision-making and data security can be at risk from inefficient business processes.
Visibility and control of telecommunication costs are also critical to your business outcomes. Secure, web-based access to billing and usage data as well as powerful reporting and analysis tools will help you manage an increasingly mobile workforce.
Maximise your mobile services and devices, rationalise users and personal cost allocation, minimise costs and support the ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD) trend with a mobility solution from Spark Digital.
Re-define mobility with Spark Digital
Increase efficiency, reduce costs and drive growth by unlocking the potential of new mobility technologies. Spark Digital will:
- Consult with you to fully understand your business strategies and ICT capabilities
- Recommend solutions that are practical and relevant to your business and able to be seamlessly integrated
- Work with you to anticipate tomorrow's demands using today’s global insight
- Implement strategic changes to your IT capability – at a pace that suits your business.
Benefits - Mobility
Mobilised information enables access to applications, documents and presentations when and where needed.
Ensuring the right people can access the right information at the right time and place will drive results.
Effectively manage mobile resources and identify inefficiencies and opportunities with better insight.
Bundles end-user support, lifecycle management, policy enforcement across devices and cost management tools.
Related products and solutions
Converts paper forms into mobile apps, enabling field staff to send, receive and share data in real time.
Harness email and text messaging to send SMS messages to multiple parties direct from a PC or mobile device.
Smarten up your smartphone fleet management, enable a mobile workforce and build a BYOD strategy that works.
Mobile Coverage and Roaming
Get the reliability of the Spark mobile network in New Zealand plus per day data rates and 24/7 support when...
Maximise your team's productivity and responsiveness with mobility devices from Spark Digital's extensive...